The Pink Flamingos Coloring Book
A very pink coloring book with a lot of flamingos!
The Flamingos are going on a road trip! Synchronized swimming and pedal boat rides, they enjoy the summer by the water. Fall is the time to get ready for school, a little dancing in the rain and getting dressed up for Halloween. When winter arrives, they practice their favorite sports, alpine skiing and snowmobiling and getting the Christmas lights ready. And let’s not forget when spring comes around, it’s Rosie's birthday!
- Size: 8 x 8 inches (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm)
- 18-page book to colour with markers, pencils or crayons
- Printed in Montreal, Canada
- Illustrations: Amélie Legault
- Graphic design: Amélie Legault, François Albert
- Self-published by the author Amelie Legault
Frequently Asked Questions
Wraps and bags can be wiped with a damp rag or hand washed in cool water with a mild soap. Dry with a tea towel or air dry. Do not place near heat sources. Do not microwave. Not recommended for raw meats. For more info check out our FAQ page.
Our wraps and bags are designed to last for up to one year or longer. At this time, they can be rewaxed with our refresh bars or composted.